We want the planning process to be simple and fun so we have compiled the following information to answer common questions you may have along the way. To make a reservation or for more information, please call 800.417.7770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We value your business and are happy to help!
- Group rates on admission and meals are available for parties of 10 or more at Silver Dollar City, White Water & Showboat Branson Belle when a reservation is made 72 hours in advance.
- All Group admission and meal tickets are valid for date(s) specified at time of reservation.
- At Silver Dollar City and White Water, paid admission tickets used after 3pm on date specified are valid for free admission on the next operating day at the same property (after 7pm Nov. & Dec. at Silver Dollar City).
- One Complimentary admission ticket is earned for every 10 Group admission tickets purchased. The Showboat Branson Belle Complimentary admission ticket includes Cruise, Show & Meal.
- At Silver Dollar City & White Water, one Complimentary meal voucher is earned for every 10 meal vouchers purchased.
- Rain Checks for individuals visiting with a group are offered if the length of stay is negatively impacted due to weather. Individual Rain Checks will be given when admission tickets are presented at the Guest Relations office before leaving the Park. We are sorry that we cannot accommodate Rain Check requests after departing the park.
- All groups are responsible for sales tax unless a state issued tax exempt certificate is provided to the Group Sales office by mail, fax or email:
Silver Dollar City Attractions Attn: Group Department 399 Silver Dollar City Parkway Branson, MO 65616 Fax: 417-338-8069 Email: email@example.com
- At Silver Dollar City & Showboat Branson Belle, the sales tax rate is 7.475%.
- At White Water, the tax rate is 8.975%, comprised of 8.475% sales tax & a 0.5% tourism tax. Tax-exempt groups are responsible for the 0.5% tourism tax. Tax-exempt status waives the 8.475% sales tax only.
- Tax-exempt payments must be made with the tax-exempt organization’s check or credit card that is listed on the provided tax-exempt certificate. We cannot accept personal checks or credit cards for tax-exempt sales.
- Sales tax percentages are subject to change without notice.
- Based on availability, additional admission and meal tickets may be added on the day of the event at the group rates. Added tickets will not be credited toward additional Complimentary admissions or meals.
- We accept cash, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard & Discover) and certified or organizational checks.
- If you are tax-exempt, please see the section on “Tax-Exempt Groups” for specifics regarding your payment.
- All group ticket orders must be paid in one transaction with one method of payment.
- To obtain the Group rate, a reservation must be made 72 hours in advance. At the time of reservation, no payment is due. Payment is due upon arrival.
- For your convenience, we highly recommend prepaying for all orders. Reservations prepaid at least 2 weeks in advance are eligible for shipping for a $5 fee. Overnight shipping is also available for an additional cost. Please be sure to notify us if you would like your order shipped.
- To obtain the Group rate, a reservation must be made 72 hours in advance.
- A $200 payment is due 30-days in advance of cruise. If the reservation is made inside of 30-days, a deposit is due at time of reservation.
- Full payment is due 14-days in advance of cruise. If the reservation is made inside of 14-days, full payment is due at time of reservation.
- Tickets will be awaiting your arrival on the date of your cruise.
- A Group Reservation may be cancelled at any time.
- Following your event, unused admission and meal tickets may be returned for a full refund within 30 days providing the number of returned tickets does not cause your group to drop below the 10 ticket minimum. Also, returned tickets may reduce the number of complimentary tickets you are eligible to receive. If this occurs, please return any complimentary tickets that would be forfeited. Otherwise, your refund will be adjusted accordingly. Please mail unused tickets to:
Silver Dollar City Attractions
Attn: Group Department
399 Silver Dollar City Parkway
Branson, MO 65616
- Refunds will be paid in the form of original payment within 15 business days of ticket return.
- Groups may cancel up to 4 admissions outside of 3-days for a full refund as long as the number adjustment does not cause you to drop below the minimum number or 10 required.
- No other cancellations or returns are accepted.