Santa's Pancakes & Pjs Cruises
Saturdays & Sundays, Nov. 4 - Dec. 23, 2017 at 9am
Start a new tradition with your family this holiday season on Santa’s Pancakes & Pjs Cruise aboard the Showboat Branson Belle! Join Santa & His Helpers, The North Pole Toy Soldier & the Holiday Sugar Plum Fairies for an adventure complete with kid’s activities, entertainment, breakfast and a cruise on Table Rock Lake. Best of all little ones are encouraged to experience the fun in their favorite Christmas Jammies!
Cruises are just $35 plus tax (age 10+) and $27 plus tax (ages 2-9)
Prior to cruising, follow your map throughout the Showboat as you search for the Sugar Plum Fairy Sweet Stops, visit the Captain in the Wheelhouse and receive a special gift, stop by and see Santa’s Helpers for face painting and complete your Christmas Wish List and place it in the Toy Soldiers Mail Box for immediate delivery to the big man himself. Next, set sail on Table Rock Lake and enjoy a great breakfast that includes Story Time, a Sing-A-Long, plus other holiday entertainment.
Santa will be available for a photo on the Dock following the cruise.
- Don’t forget to rock your favorite Christmas Pjs. We encourage children to wear pajamas to this special occasion. Aside from the optional visit to the Top Deck Wheelhouse, this event takes place inside the Showboat Branson Belle. Winter weather is not a factor.
- Come early. Even though we do not leave the dock until 9am , Activity Stations open one hour prior at 8am.
- 7:45am – Boarding Begins
- 8am – 9am: Activity Stations are open throughout the Boat
- 9am – 10am: Cruise, Breakfast & Entertainment
- 10:15am – Depart Showboat
- 10:30am – 11:30am: Santa is available on the Dock for pictures with children
- Pancakes with Warm Maple Syrup
- Sausage & Bacon
- Fresh Fruit
- Orange Juice, Chocolate Milk, Milk & Coffee