Enjoy an abundance of home-style Christmas feasts and festive walk-away treats during Silver Dollar City's An Old Time Christmas!® Here are just some of the delightful offerings you'll find throughout the park:
Warm yourself with a hot drink! Wassail and Cappuccino are available on the Square, and Hot Chocolate is sold at Cokes & Floats as well as at concessions near Wagon Works Grill, Lumbercamp, Silver Dollar Saloon, The Grand Exposition, Boatworks Theater, Tater Twist and Outlaw Run.
Reunion Hall Prime Rib Buffet features tender & juicy hand-carved smoked prime rib as well as root beer glazed ham, fried chicken, Grandma's chicken & noodles, an array of mouthwatering sides, a garden fresh salad bar, desserts and more!*
Molly's Mill Holiday Harvest Buffet offers a traditional holiday dinner with hickory smoked turkey, Miss Molly's famous golden fried chicken, chicken & noodles and glazed pit ham. Your favorite sides, a full salad bar and decadent desserts complete this holiday feast!
Lucky Silver Mine Holiday Buffet serves up smoked pulled pork & baked apples, smoked orange glazed chicken, smoked beef brisket, southern-style ham & beans, beef stew, sweet potato casserole, sweet corn bread and more. Plus, fresh salad bar and your choice of dessert!*
Warm and comforting soups including hearty Chili and Potato Soup can be found at Wagon Works Grill, Frank's Hot Dogs and Lady Liberty Dining Pavilion. Plus, find Cheeseburger Soup at the Lumbercamp and Potato Soup at Hatfield's Tater Patch.
Hot Apple Dumplings & Cinnamon Ice Cream provide the perfect travelling treat. This scrumptious confection is available at Dockside Grill, Water Tower Concessions and Berries & Cream located near the Lumbercamp.
Craving something crunchy? Walking Tacos located on the Square are always a crowd favorite for a delicious meal on-the-go.
Many more seasonal specialties are available as well:
- Caramel Apples at Dockside Grill and Frisco Barn Concessions
- Sweet Potato Chips with Marshmallow Cream Drizzle at Chester's Kettle Chips
- S'mores located near the Lumbercamp
- Kettle Corn at Wassail on the Square and Colonel Poppins Kettle Corn at the top of Echo Hollow
- Hot Bread Sticks near the top of Echo Hollow Amphitheatre
- Fruit Cakes at Eva & Delilah's Bakery
- Fried Oreos, Fried Red Velvet Oreos and Fried Veggies on a Stick at Wilson's Farm
- Outlaw Run Funnel Cake at Flossie's Fried Fancies & Wilson's Farm
- Cotton Candy is available at the train depot and near Boatworks Theater
*Thanksgiving Day, November 26, all buffets will feature the Holiday Harvest menu.
Coca-Cola® is the official soft drink of Silver Dollar City. Menu subject to change without notice.