The Crafter’s Market in the heart of Midtown is dedicated to 15 artisans who are beloved crafters that have either been a favorite at one time or another visiting during fall’s National Crafts & Cowboy festival or are juried members of the Best Of Missouri Hands. These best of the best visiting crafters are returning during our yearlong celebration with their finest wares.
Check out these stunning works of art and whimsical crafts you just have to take home:
- Vonda Martin’s Window Paintings
- Copper Wind Chimes
- Windows To The Garden Flower Art
- Marty Schmitt’s Rock Art
- Jack Dawson’s Bittersweet Gallery
- Marty Bartlett Rug Weaving
- Conduit Press Leatherwares
- Glass Jewelry
- Chaffin Family Woodworking
- Nailed It String Art
- Plaid Guys Pillow Company
- Lisa Menown Signature Plates
- And more!