Our biggest light show ever features a 5-story special effects Christmas tree adorned in 350,000 energy-saving LED lights twinkling and dancing in unison with the Square's 10 storefronts, 20 street festoons and over 250 cut trees for a sight and sound spectacular like no other!
The Light Spectacular occurs every fifteen minutes after first lighting ceremony at 5:30* with the following exceptions: 5:15, 5:45, 6:15 & 7:15. (Does not occur during light parade.)
The joyous holiday soundtrack that accompanies this thrilling experience includes:
- Carol of the Bells - David Foster
- Interlude - Steven Curtis Chapman
- Joy to the World - Boston Pops Orchestra
- Medley - Michael W. Smith
- Suite from Polar Express - Alan Sylvestri
- Sleigh Ride - Boston Pops Orchestra
"The most illuminated park on Earth!" - The Travel Channel
*First lighting ceremony at 6:30pm November 7.