All-NEW for America's Celebration of Family, the First Annual Founders' Weekend celebrates our beginnings over 55 years ago! The excitement begins on Friday night during the All-New Echo Hollow® Show — Hits From the Hollow, followed by a play day in the park on Saturday with an extra special opening ceremony that morning. Then Sunday, join Branson performers, special guests and the Herschend Family in a midday worship service in Echo Hollow — "To God Be The Glory". Plus, just for current and past employees, "The Great Gathering" with an ice cream social, celebratory picnic and more reunion fun!
Current & Former Employees Are Welcome To Join In “The Great Gathering”
(Former Employees Must Purchase A Wristband To Participate)
Friday - May 6 from 3 to 5pm
- Ice Cream Social prior to the 6pm All-New Echo Hollow Show
Saturday - May 7
- Special opening ceremony at 9:15am
- Employee Reunion Picnic from 11am to 3pm
- Celebrity Concert with Marty Stuart in Echo Hollow at 7pm
Sunday - May 8 at 11am
- Special worship service in Echo Hollow "To God Be The Glory"
- Pick Up Your Event Wristband At The Front Gate Day Of Event For Only $5 Each
(allows access to the ice cream social and employee reunion picnic)
- Plus, you can purchase $30 + tax tickets for your guests for the 3 days, includes event wristband!
(Limit 2 tickets per former employee; must be purchased in advance; employment will be verified.)
Silver Dollar City Attractions Former Employees Who Need Tickets For Event
- Enjoy all 3 days of “The Great Gathering” For Just $30 + tax, includes event wristband! (Limit 2 tickets per former employee; must be purchased in advance; employment will be verified.)
Plus, Silver Dollar City Current & Former Employees Can Celebrate On The Showboat Branson Belle During The Weekend
- Add on Showboat Branson Belle Tickets ONLY $30 + tax each, general seating; Limit 2; employment will be verified
Tickets On Sale NOW — Purchase Tickets By Calling 800.831.4386