- Career Day Curriculum Available
- Internationally-Awarded Theme Park (Winner of the Applause Award, the amusement industry's top award for excellence, and THEA Award for top achievement in themed entertainment worldwide.)
- 40 Thrilling Rides & Attractions including Outlaw Run® - The World's Most Daring Wood Coaster & 10 NEW Family Adventures at Fireman's Landing™
- 40 Live Shows
- Over 100 Demonstrating Craftsmen
- 17 Award-Winning Restaurants
- 7 World-Class Events like National Harvest Festival, going on during Career Day, showcasing over 125 visiting craftsmen, a Wild West Show and more
Choose from 3 different panels in the Opera House
Each panel will feature knowledgeable speakers with varying business backgrounds. Speakers will address questions related to their varying job responsibilities and business strategies; offering insight and advice to students. Students will have the opportunity to ask questions at the end of each session. Attend one session or all three:
- Session 1 (10:45am to 11:45am) - Landing The Job - resume writing, interview tips and on the job conduct.
- Session 2 (12:45pm to 1:45pm) - Food, Showboat Branson Belle Sales & Marketing & White Water Operations
- Session 3 (2:00pm to 2:45pm) - Entertainment, Food & Social Media
Bonus: Get 1 FREE Ticket including Meal for Every 10 Purchased. Bus Drivers Receive a FREE Ticket with Presentation of CDL License.