Mercy Co-Worker Appreciation Day
Saturday, September 24, 2016
Enjoy a day of fun at Silver Dollar City plus exclusive perks, special activities and great discounts on food and merchandise during this event just for Mercy co-workers and their families! On this page you'll find helpful information and event details to plan your day. The event poster and brochure are also available to download.
(at the Opera House, 10am to 6pm)
Mercy Headquarters is where you will find air conditioning; BINGO, Family Feud and performances by Caduceus - The Doctors Band for 800+ people. Plus, enjoy your very own concession stand with special offers. You can also upgrade your admission ticket to a 2016 Season Pass for just $30 plus tax in the lobby closest to the Fire-In-The-Hole ride. You must present your event ticket and Mercy wristband to receive the discounted upgrade price. And, purchase your Mercy Co-Worker Appreciation Day t-shirt for $10. Proceeds will benefit Mercy Hospital Springfield Auxiliary.
Times to Note:
|Breakfast & Turnstiles Open||8:00am|
|Opening Ceremony / Veteran Tribute||8:20-8:30am|
|Exclusive Ride Time||8:30-9:30am|
|Silver Dollar City Opens||9:30am|
|Silver Dollar City Closes to the Public||6pm|
|Mercy Exclusive Ride Time||6-10pm|
|Dance Party in Fireman's Landing||8-10pm|
Exclusive Ride Time
Mercy Co-Workers and family members will enjoy 5 HOURS of EXCLUSIVE RIDE TIME between the hours of 8:30am-9:30am and 6pm-10pm. You must be wearing your Mercy wristband to enter or remain in the park at those times. Only guests wearing Mercy wristbands will be permitted to ride during exclusive ride time.
2016 Season Pass Upgrade Offer
Upgrade your Mercy ticket to a 2016 Season Pass and enjoy UNLIMITED VISITS for the rest of the season!
Showboat Branson Belle Offer
Enjoy a 2-hour cruise on Table Rock Lake which includes a delicious 3-course meal and a NEW variety show!
To Redeem: Stop by the Rental Booth, Show Lover's Booth or Ticket Booths on the day of your visit to purchase your Showboat tickets that can be used for any one scheduled cruise during the 2016 season. Present the voucher from your event brochure and your company outing admission ticket at time of purchase. Up to 4 tickets per voucher can be purchased.
Please Note: Offer valid in general seating only; excludes 8pm cruise on December 31. Seating is based on availability. Prices and schedule subject to change without notice. Cannot be combined with any other offer or dicount; not valid on previously purchased ticket(s). Offer #4402
|AdultAge 12+||ChildAges 4-11|
- Breakfast at Molly's Mill or Reunion Hall (beginning at 8am):
$10.49$7.49 (age 12+) & $6.29$4.29 (ages 4-11)
- Eva & Delilah's Bakery 20% Off (From 8-9am)
- Souvenir Mug (refillable):
- Personal Size 8-inch Pizza at Crossroads:
- Traditional Kettle Corn at Frisco Barn:
- Pork Rinds:
- Cotton Candy:
- Hot Apple Fritter (valid at Apple Butter Shop. Limit 1 per person.):
- Pick A Pearl Buy a pearl and get a FREE Necklace and Pendant ($9.99 value). (Valid at Tom & Huck’s & The Pearl Shack
- 25% OFF All Plush Toys (Valid only at Lucky’s Toys)
- $2 OFF Personalized Leather Treaty Bracelets ($11.99 value. Valid at Lucky Toys & Hospitality House.)
- Mine For Gems At The Sluice For $5 ($8 value; select gem bags. Valid at Tom & Huck’s.)
- $2 OFF Cinnamon Bread Loaf ($5.99 value. Valid at Sullivan’s Mill.)
- $10 Off Pottery, Blown Glass, Woodcarving, Leather or Knives (Get $10 off the purchase of $50 or more at one of the following: Hillcreek Pottery, Hazel’s Blown Glass, Valley Woodcarvers, Mountain Leather Shop or Mountain Outfitters. Valid only on in-stock merchandise; no special orders and excludes heirloom and Celebration of Family Craft Collection merchandise.)
- Kodak Special: $9.99 Photo Card; Collect digital images from all Kodak photo locations on September 10; purchase from any Kodak photo counter.
- Ashley’s Tintype: Buy 1 package at normal price, receive a FREE 5x7 sepia paper print.
Discounts From 2:30PM - 10PM
- Molly's Mill or The Mine Buffet:
$14.99$11.99 (age 12+) $5.99$4.99 (ages 4-11)
- Save $2.50 Off Each Adult Meal And $1.00 Off Each Child Meal: $2.50 Off (ages 12+) $1.00 Off (ages 4-11)
(Good at the following locations: Mary’s Springhouse, Buckshot Annie’s, Tater Patch, Lumbercamp, Ribhouse and Wagon Works.)
Discounts From 6PM - 10PM
- Regular Soft Drinks:
- $1 Off Any Funnel Cake:
$8.29$7.29 (ages 12+) $6.49$5.49 (ages 4-11)
- $1Off Chester's Kettle Chips:
- Hannah's Coke Floats:
- Eva’s Take-Home Cinnamon Rolls -
(Limited quantity - only 200 boxes, one per person.)
- Any Size Dippin' Dots® Ice Cream: $1.00 Off
Mercy co-workers and families must present their BLUE Mercy wristband for exclusive ride time and to receive discounts throughout the day (valid September 24, 2016 only). Prices do not include tax and cannot be combined with any other special offer, discount or Season Pass Holder discount. Prices subject to change at any time without prior notice.
As always, the majority of parking at Silver Dollar City is FREE! Please be prepared for high traffic and expect parking delays. Preferred Parking is only $15 (per day). Silver Dollar City Season Pass Preferred Parking is $6 (per day).
- Electric Conveyance Vehicles (EVCs): $38.00 plus tax
- Electric Conveyance Vehicle with Sunshade: $48.00 plus tax
- Push Wheelchairs: $9.00 plus tax
- Single Strollers: $13.00 plus tax
- Double Strollers: $18.00 plus tax
Quantities are limited; advance reservations are strongly recommended. Reserve online or by calling 800.475.9370.
Lockers: $4.00 All Day
Lockers are located outside Main Gate, Hospitality House Entrance, Hospitality House Restrooms, PowderKeg,® Outlaw Run,® Thunderation,
GIANT Barn Swing, American Plunge Bridge and Lost River of the Ozarks