Register Today For the Silver Dollar City ScoutOut!
Silver Dollar City rolls out the red, white & blue in 2014 with a yearlong Celebration of America! Explore 30 thrilling rides and attractions including The World's Most Daring Wood Coaster and the 2013 Best New Ride - Outlaw Run, NEW star-spangled entertainment and delicious home-style flavors.
What better way to Celebrate America than to salute the American Adventures of the western frontier! The National Harvest & Cowboy Festival features: a NEW Wild West Show with fancy trick riders and ropers, Native American dancers and more; the Return of The Pinkerton Man stunt show; and over 125 visiting craftsmen, Best of Missouri Hands, American music and much more!
Get ready for a weekend of FUN as Boy Scouts from around the region gather to experience exclusive Boy Scout activities at Silver Dollar City! Whether it's private ride time on the World's Most Daring Wood Coaster - Outlaw Run, involvement in Silver Dollar City's flag raising ceremony, coaching from some of the best craftsmen as you work toward merit badges, a special closing ceremony just for Boy Scouts or camping at The Wilderness Campground, this is a weekend you won't want to miss! All attendees will receive a Participation Patch for attending and an Activity Passport to be used at the various merit badge stations.
Registration is open through the Ozark Trails Council. Mail in your registration form & payment today to reserve a spot for your troop! Please see the flyer for pricing and payment information and call 417.883.1636 with questions.
Friday, September 19
- Check in and set up camp at The Wilderness Campground
Saturday, September 20
- 8:00am: Travel to Silver Dollar City from The Wilderness Campground
- 8:30am: Exclusive Ride Time on Outlaw Run (weather permitting)
- 9:20am: Flag Raising Ceremony
- 9:40am: Participate in merit badge stations (detailed schedule to come)
- 5:00pm: Closing Ceremony in the Opera House
- 6:00pm: Attend Echo Hollow® Show or travel back to The Wilderness Campground
Sunday, September 21
- Clean up camp and check out of The Wilderness Campground