Let Silver Dollar City become your career day headquarters. Gain firsthand knowledge from professionals and leaders in the entertainment industry and learn what it takes to operate "America's Best Theme Park." Plus students can see the park in motion as they spend the day exploring al that Silver Dollar City has to offer.
- NEW Career Day Curriculum Available
- Internationally-Awarded Theme Park (Winner of the Applause Award, the amusement industry's top award for excellence, and THEA Award for top achievement in themed entertainment worldwide.)
- 40 Thrilling Rides & Attractions including Outlaw Run® - The World's Most Daring Wood Coaster & 10 NEW Family Adventures at Fireman's Landing™
- 40 Live Shows
- Over 100 Demonstrating Craftsmen
- 17 Award-Winning Restaurants
- 7 World-Class Events like National Harvest Festival, going on during Career Day, showcasing over 125 visiting craftsmen, a Wild West Show and more
Choose from 3 different panels in the Opera House
Each panel will feature knowledgeable speakers with varying business backgrounds. Speakers will address questions related to their varying job responsibilities and business strategies; offering insight and advice to students. Students will have the opportunity to ask questions at the end of each session. Attend one session or all three:
- Panel 1 (11am to 11:40am): Landing the Job - from resume writing to interview tips and on the job conduct.
- Panel 2 (1pm to 1:40pm): Food, Hospitality and Marketing - from front line and middle management to top executives
- Panel 3 (2pm to 2:40pm): Entertainment & Social Media - having fun can be a job
Career Day Tickets
(Includes on-day admission & student meal)
Ages 12+ $33.37 + tax ($35.87)
Ages 4-11 $ 29.90 + tax ($32.14)
Bonus: Get 1 FREE Ticket including Meal for Every 10 Purchased. Bus Drivers Receive a FREE Ticket with Presentation of CDL License.