Introduce your students to industry leaders!
Let Silver Dollar City become your career day headquarters. Gain firsthand knowledge from professionals and leaders in the entertainment industry and learn what it takes to operate "America's Best Theme Park." Plus students can see the park in motion as they spend the day exploring all that Silver Dollar City has to offer.
- Internationally-Awarded Theme Park - Winner of the Applause Award, the amusement industry's top award for excellence, and THEA Award for top acheivement in themed entertainment worldwide.
- 40 Live Shows
- Over 100 Demonstrating Craftsmen
- Midwest Living Culinary & Craft School
- 17 Award-winning Restaurants
- 7 World-class Events like National Harvest & Cowboy Festival, going on during Career Day, showcasing over 125 visiting craftsmen, a Western Stunt Show, NEW Wild West Show and more.
Choose From 3 Different Panels in the Opera House
Each panel will feature knowledgeable speakers with varying business backgrounds. Speakers will address questions related to their varying job responsibilities and business strategies; offering insight and advice to students. Students will have the opportunity to ask questions at the end of each session.
Attend one session or all three:
- Panel 1: Merchandise & Food Retail and On-Park Spending - 11:00am to 11:40am
- Panel 2: Marketing and Human Resources - 1:00pm to 1:40 pm
- Panel 3: Ride & Attraction Operations, Aquatics and Entertainment - 2:00pm to 2:40pm
Career Day Tickets
|Adult (age 12+):
||$32.37 + tax
|Child (age 4-11):
||$28.90 + tax
Price includes One-Day Admission & Student Meal
Bonus: Get 1 FREE ticket including meal for every 10 purchased. Bus drivers receive a FREE ticket with presentation of CDL license.
Call and Ask for Offer #3808 Today!