Young Christians’ Weekend 2014 -- “Join the Celebration”
March 28 - 30, 2014
In 2014, Silver Dollar City is “Celebrating America” all season. For Young Christians’ Weekend, it’s a year to stand up together and rejoice the freedoms that make this nation great—the freedom to profess our faith for the Lord.
Let your life be worthy of the gospel of Christ, standing firm in one spirit,
with one mind striving side by side for the faith of the gospel. Philippians 1:27
The 3-Day Celebration is packed with the biggest lineup in YCW history featuring Audio Adrenaline, Kutless, Big Daddy Weave, Finding Favour, Group 1 Crew, Tim Timmons, and Shine Bright Baby.
Or Call 800-417-7770
--Sale Ends Dec. 30, 2013--
- Friday Night, March 28 at 8:30pm: Kick off the weekend with a power-packed concert Friday night in Echo Hollow® Amphitheatre featuring Big Daddy Weave, Group 1 Crew and Tim Timmons.
- Saturday, March 29
- Noon, 3pm or 6pm: This year’s rallies are packed with Christian music’s hottest performers – Audio Adrenaline, Kutless, Finding Favour and Shine Bright Baby. All four bands perform live in Echo Hollow® Amphitheatre. Choose a rally time when you reserve your tickets!
- 9am – 6pm: Enjoy thrill rides and roller coasters inside “America’s Best Theme Park”—Silver Dollar City.
- Sunday, March 30
- 8:30am or 11am: Experience an unbelievable second day of fellowship featuring praise music by Kutless and Finding Favour at Sunday Worship in Echo Hollow® Amphitheatre. Plus, nationally-acclaimed youth speaker Joe White of Kanakuk Kamps will deliver a life-altering message. Choose a worship time when you reserve your tickets!
- 9am – 6pm: Spend a second full day of play at Silver Dollar City
- Tickets and Season Pass wristbands are valid for Friday Night Concert and all day Saturday and Sunday
- Early Bird Pricing (Sale Ends Dec. 30, 2013)
- Regular (12+)
$59 $41 + tax ($44.06)
- Child (4-11)
$49 $36 + tax ($38.69)
- Season Pass Holders FREE with reservation
- Upgrade your YCW ticket to a 2014 season pass for just $35 + tax ($37.62) March 29 or 30 at Silver Dollar City!
- Click here to make your group's reservation or call 800-417-7770.
Ordering & Reservations
- Reservations —Reserve your tickets in advance to lock in pricing. Orders can be paid for & picked-up upon arrival at Silver Dollar City, March 28-30 with reservation. Additional tickets and season pass event wristbands can be added at time of pick-up based on availability (additional tickets added at full gate rate of $59 + tax when applicable).
- Please be sure to include the total number of Season Pass Holders with your count to receive the correct number of event wristbands for Saturday’s Rally and Sunday’s Worship Service.
- Prepayment & Shipment (Recommended) — Avoid waiting in line when you reserve, pay and have your order shipped in advance. Call 800-417-7770 to pay be credit card or mail a check to the address listed below. Deadline for shipping is March 13 and each order will incur a $5 shipping fee.
- Receive a full refund on unused tickets when they are returned to Silver Dollar City by April 26, 2014. Unused tickets should be mailed to:
Silver Dollar City Group Department
Attn: Young Christians Weekend Refund
399 Silver Dollar City Pkwy
Branson, MO 65616
- Due to limited capacity, Rally and Worship Service times are subject to availability. If the preferred time of Rally or Worship Service is not available, ANOTHER AVAILABLE TIME WILL BE ASSIGNED TO YOUR GROUP. Check your ticket packet carefully for the confirmed times.
- To qualify for a tax-exempt rate, payment must be made by a church check or church credit card and must be accompanied by a copy of the church's Missouri Tax Exempt Certificate or a state that has a residual agreement with Missouri Tax Exemption. (Tax-exempt status will be reviewed upon submission of the Tax Exempt Certificate.)
- We offer a “Hassle-Free Weather Guarantee”. Should weather interrupt your group's visit during YCW, we will honor a return visit to Silver Dollar City! Simply hold on to your YCW ticket and present it along with photo I.D. at Guest Relations any one operating day during the 2014 season. They will verify your visit during YCW and exchange it for admission that same day. (NOTE: YCW tickets are non-transferable and must be signed before entering the park.) Silver Dollar City is responsible for activating the Hassle-Free Weather Guarantee in the event of inclement weather and notifying attendees.
- All prices, performers and event elements are subject to change without notice.
- For questions, please email us at email@example.com or call 800-417-7770.