Spring into fun at Silver Dollar City's Family Spring Break Days!
Take a turn on over 30 spectacular rides and attractions including Outlaw Run® - The World's Most Daring Wood Coaster! Be one of the first brave souls to experience the world's only wood coaster to twist upside down three times!
Plus, soar high above the Ozark hills aboard WildFire®, PowderKeg® or The GIANT Barn Swing. Ride the rails of the Frisco Silver Dollar Line Steam Train, find big adventure for little explorers at Half Dollar Holler, take a turn on the 10 family rides of The Grand Exposition and more!
Experience all-American entertainment for the whole family including:
- Fly by Night playing bluegrass & country music - March 14 - 16
- Southern Gospel trio Lineage of David - March 14-16
- Magic, comedy and more from the Master of Variety, Mike Bliss - March 14-16, 19-21, 27-28 & 30
- The Berry Brothers Country Variety Show - March 19-23
- Lindley Creek presents toe-tapping bluegrass & gospel - March 19-23 and 27, 28 & 30
- Swing St. Louis takes the stage with Big Band era songs, dance & costumes - March 22-23
- Christian music from The Goulds - March 27, 28 & 30
Please note that during Family Spring Break Days, only select shows mentioned above will be performing, and a limited number of shops will be open.