The Home of American Craftsmanship, Silver Dollar City, presents The Country's Premier Craft Festival and one of the best fall festivals around - National Harvest & Cowboy Festival!
Held annually in one of America's favorite fall destinations, this fun festival includes:
- NEW Wild West Show! With fancy trick riders and ropers, Native American dancers and more through October 12
- Back by popular demand! Western Barn Dance
- Final year of the Pinkerton Man Western Stunt Show
- Over 125 Visiting Craftsmen from around the country including Best of Missouri Hands
- Plus western & bluegrass musicians, a cowboy poet & chuck wagon demonstrations, wild mustangs and more
Don't miss one of the best fall festivals ever! Make plans to visit Silver Dollar City this fall!