The Wilderness is close to all your favorite Branson attractions, but located just outside the Branson city limits. That is why we are happy to allow open fires at our campsites and cabins. So whether you're cooking dinner, making s'mores or just enjoying the great outdoors, you can do it all around the campfire!
Take a dip in the refreshing family-sized swimming pool. Cool off from the summer sun, play pool games or just unwind on one of the pool-side loungers. The cool, clean water of The Wilderness swimming pool is the perfect place to relax and recharge!
For Your Safety:
- Diving is not allowed.
- Glass or alcohol is not allowed in the pool area
- It is strongly recommended that weak and non-swimmers wear a US Coast Guard approved life jacket.
- Smoking in pool area is prohibited.
- Animals are not allowed in the pool area.
- Children 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Cut-offs are not allowed in pool
- Never swim alone.
- US Coast Guard Approved Flotation devices only may be used in the pool.
- Do not swallow pool water.
Free Shuttle Service to Silver Dollar City
Complimentary Shuttle Service is provided throughout the day to and from Silver Dollar City! Just hop onboard for the short ride to Mid-America's Largest Theme Park! Stop by the general store and ask our desk clerks for details on the shuttle pick up and drop off times.
Game Room and TV Lounge
If you've had enough outdoor adventures, come indoors ad relax in our air-conditioned lounge located next to the General Store. Enjoy TV, a pool table, board games and more.
From camping gear to snacks to shower supplies and souvenirs, the General Store is stocked full of items you may have forgotten at home, and much more!
Adjacent to the General Store, we offer a laundry facility with 8 coin-operated washers and dryers. Laundry soap is available for purchase in the general store.
Sparkling Clean Restrooms
Our three restroom facilities are located throughout the campground for campers' convenience. All restrooms are well ventilated, with large mirrors and private showers.