Branson cabin and campsites
Silver Dollar City's Wilderness Campground is conveniently located just minutes away from Table Rock Lake, Branson shows and Silver Dollar City. Campground visitors can stay in a traditional campsite or made-in-Branson cabins hand-hewn by local craftsmen and equipped with air conditioning, fireplace, gas grill, kitchenette and whirlpool tub.
The secluded campground is designed for those who wish to escape the ordinary. A forested canopy provides shade and solitude, while campground amenities make the stay comfortable. Each campsite is layered with pea-gravel, one foot deep, so the set-up and take-down is easy and sleeping is comfortable.
Silver Dollar City's Wilderness Campground amenities include:
- Air-conditioned lounge
- TV, coin-operated arcade games, pool table, air hockey and free WiFi
- General Store stocked with camping gear, snacks, shower supplies and souvenirs
- 24-hour laundry facility
- Three restroom facilities with private showers
- Fire pits for campsites and cabins
- RV sites
- Family-sized swimming pool
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from Silver Dollar City
Plus, join us this summer for special entertainment and fun-filled activities in the newly renovated game room during Family Nights, every Thursday at 7pm, May 28 - September 3!
If you're planning a trip to Branson, consider this comfortable and convenient Silver Dollar City campground!