Silver Dollar City
Silver Dollar City symbolizes the values and heritage of America, making it a natural fit for your next military event. Among a long list of entertainment, attractions, shopping and dining options within the park, please be sure your group takes advantage of these great activities that are included with admission and created to recognize our brave men and women of the military:
- Each day starts with a salute to our soldiers and veterans during our flag raising ceremony and singing of the national anthem on the Silver Dollar City Main Street Square 15 minutes prior to opening. (May- October).
- During the morning flag raising, members of our military are given an opportunity to come forward and be recognized. At that time, they are provided with a red, white and blue ribbon that signifies they are a past or present member of the military. The ribbon allows our employees and guests to welcome and thank them throughout the day for their service.
Silver Dollar City 1- Day
Ages 12+: $65 | Ages 4-11: $55
Silver Dollar City 2-Day
Ages 12+: $85 | Ages 4-11: $75
Showboat Branson Belle
Showboat Branson Belle specializes in military and veteran events providing a delicious meal with dessert, a scenic cruise on beautiful Table Rock Lake, and world-class entertainment that pays tribute to America. During each performance on the grand 1890s paddlewheel riverboat, military personnel are given an opportunity to stand and be recognized by the audience for their service and dedication to this amazing country in which we live. Patriotic musical numbers are also played throughout the show honoring our armed forces.
Military groups looking for a more intimate moment together may pre-arrange a complimentary military ceremony for their group—72 hour advance reservation is required. Taking place one hour prior to cruise, the 15 minute ceremony features:
- Presentation of Military and U.S flags
- Star Spangled Banner (on CD)
- Pledge of Allegiance led by group
- Branch of service hymn led by group
- Address by Member of Unit / group
- Reading of names (optional)
- Closing prayer led by member of group
- Amazing Grace (on CD)
- Taps (on CD)
For your convenience a podium, microphone, sound system, music CDs, memorial wreath and stand are provided. The POW MIA Flag is also available upon request. The ceremony takes place in the White River Landing Gazebo at the base of the Showboat Branson Belle loading dock.
Please Note: At this time our Military Ceremonies are currently unavailable due to COVID-19.