Santa's Pancakes & Pjs Cruises
It’s fun for the whole family when Santa & His Helpers, The North Pole Toy Soldier and Holiday Sugar Plum Fairies take over the Showboat Branson Belle with magical activities and an unforgettable show you’ll be talking about until bedtime! Best of all, little ones are encouraged to experience the fun in their favorite Christmas Jammies!
Prior to cruising, follow your map throughout the Showboat as you search for the Sugar Plum Fairy Sweet Stops, visit the Captain in the Wheelhouse and receive a special gift, stop by and see Santa’s Helpers for face painting and complete your Christmas Wish List and place it in the Toy Soldiers Mail Box for immediate delivery to the big man himself. Next, set sail on Table Rock Lake and enjoy a great breakfast that includes Story Time, a Sing-A-Long and a festive stage show featuring music, dance, comedy and more!
Santa will be available for a photo on the Dock following the cruise.
- Cruises set sail at 9:30am every Saturday and Sunday morning from November 9 thru December 22.
- Additional Noon cruises will set sail every Sunday from November 24 thru December 22.
- Don't forget to rock your favorite Christmas Pjs. We encourage children to wear pajamas to this special occasion. Aside from the optional visit to the Top Deck Wheelhouse, this event takes place inside the Showboat Branson Belle. Winter weather is not a factor.
- The breakfast menu includes pancakes, sausage, fresh fruit, milk and orange juice.
Tickets & Seating Chart
- Located on the floor of the theater, plus the entire balcony
- Primarily row-style seating, though some guests may be seated at four- or six-top tables
- Arrive early: Activity stations open one hour prior to cruise time
- Includes standard breakfast
All prices subject to tax.
There is no charge for guests less than 2 years of age, however they do require a ticket to board.
Menu subject to change without notice.