Princess & Pirate Cruises
Ahoy, ye princesses and pirates!
Come dressed in your swashbuckling best as we set sail for a summer adventure on Table Rock Lake. Join our crew of scallywags for a dance party and pancake breakfast, then see a fairy tale come to life in our new show. Meet our very own belles of the ball and jolly first mates during this enchanted two-and-a-half hour experience filled with opportunities for interaction, including photos, hugs and high-fives.
2018 Cruise Dates
- Cruises are scheduled for every Saturday & Sunday in July 2018: July 1, 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28 & 29.
- Boarding and pre-show activities begin at 8am, with the Cruise, Show and Breakfast beginning at 9am.
All tickets for Princess & Pirate Cruises are in General Seating.
- 8am: Boarding Begins
- 8 to 9am: Explore the Showboat Branson Belle and activity stations.
- Activities include balloon artists, face painters, cartoons and coloring, games and meeting the Captain in the boat's Pilothouse!
- 9 to 9:20 am: Sail-Away Dance Party on the top deck
- 9:30 to 9:50am: Breakfast & Pre-Show Entertainment.
- Featuring special guests from Branson's Promised Land Zoo
- 9:50 to 10am: Intermission
- 10 to 10:25am: Main Show — "If You Can Dream"
- 10:25am: Disembark
- Pancakes with butter & syrup
- Fresh fruit
- Orange juice, milk, chocolate milk & coffee
Subject to change without notice.
Frequently Asked Questions
What time should we arrive?
We recommend that you arrive between 7:30 and 7:45am to ensure you are ready to board at 8am.
Do kids AND parents dress up?
We want this to be a memory for the entire family. Kids and parents are encouraged to come dressed as their best princess or pirate.
What is included in the ticket?
Every ticket includes pre-cruise activities, cruise, show & breakfast. Tickets feature assigned seats for the show and breakfast.