Ahoy, ye princesses and pirates!
Come dressed in your swashbuckling best as we set sail for a summer adventure on Table Rock Lake. Join our crew of scallywags for a dance party and pancake breakfast, then see a fairy tale come to life in our new show. Meet our very own belles of the ball and jolly first mates during this enchanted two-and-a-half hour experience filled with opportunities for interaction, including photos, hugs and high-fives.
- Enjoy fluffy buttermilk pancakes & maple syrup, savory sausage links, fresh sliced fruit, orange or apple juice, milk and coffee.
- Located on the floor of the theater, plus the entire balcony
- Primarily row-style seating, though some guests may be seated at four- or six-top tables
- Arrive early: Activity stations open one hour prior to cruise time
- Includes standard breakfast
Tickets & Seating Chart
All prices subject to tax.
There is no charge for guests less than 2 years of age, however they do require a ticket to board.
Menu subject to change without notice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do kids AND parents dress up?
We want this to be a memory for the entire family. Kids and parents are encouraged to come dressed as their best princess or pirate.
What is included in the ticket?
Every ticket includes pre-cruise activities, cruise, show & breakfast. Tickets feature assigned seats for the show and breakfast.