Craft Loyalty Program
With the Craft Loyalty Program you can earn rewards and get access to exclusive benefits just for purchasing the Silver Dollar City handcrafted items you love. Introduced in 2017, the Craft Loyalty Program allows guests to receive extra perks for growing their collection of handcrafted creations.
How does the Craft Loyalty Program work?
When you sign up, You receive:
- Craft Loyalty Membership Card
- Sign-Up Coupon: Save $10 on your next purchase of a Silver Dollar City handcrafted item of $50 or more
- For every $100 spent on Silver Dollar City handcrafted products, you will earn a coupon for $5 off of a $25 purchase
- Email promotions for additional savings
- First access to new and limited-edition products
- Meet and greet opportunities with Silver Dollar City craftsmen
- Spend $500 during the 2018 season and get a free Silver Dollar City hand-blown glass ornament.
(Pick-up your free ornament at Hazel's Blown Glass Shop by season's end.)
- Brown's Candy Factory
- Carrie's Candles
- Duplicating Lathe
- Granny's Lye Soap
- Hazel's Blown & Cut Glass
- Heartland Home Furnishings
- Hillcreek Pottery
- Midwest Living Culinary & Craft School
- Mountain Leather Shop
- Mountain Outfitters Knife Shop
- Ozark Marketplace (Handcrafted fudge, Brown's Candy & taffy)
- Phoebe Snapp Taffy
- Valley Woodcarvers
- Wilderness Road Blacksmith Shop
Please Note: Only Silver Dollar City handcrafted products are eligible to earn rewards. Coupons must be redeemed within 90 days of the date received. Coupons received in November or December 2017 will expire May 31, 2018. Coupons received in November or December 2018 will expire May 31, 2019.