Our biggest light show ever features a 5-story special effects Christmas tree adorned in 350,000 energy-saving LED lights twinkling and dancing in unison with the Square's 10 storefronts, 20 street festoons and over 250 cut trees for a sight and sound spectacular like no other!
The first lighting ceremony occurs at 5:20pm* and repeats on select quarter-hours throughout the evening. Check the day's entertainment lineup for show times.
The joyous holiday soundtrack that accompanies this thrilling experience includes:
- Carol of the Bells - David Foster
- Interlude - Steven Curtis Chapman
- Joy to the World - Boston Pops Orchestra
- Medley - Michael W. Smith
- Suite from Polar Express - Alan Sylvestri
- Sleigh Ride - Boston Pops Orchestra
"The most illuminated park on Earth!" - The Travel Channel
*First lighting ceremony at 6:20pm November 4.