5th Annual 911 Stair Climb
at Silver Dollar City in Branson
“Never Forget” Climb To Honor Fallen Heroes on the 15th Anniversary of September 11, 2001
To honor our Heroes, Silver Dollar City is hosting the 4th Annual Memorial Stair Climb in Echo Hollow on Sunday, September 11. Participants will climb the stairs of the amphitheatre multiple times for a total of 110 stories, representing the number of floors in the Twin Towers of New York City on the 15th Anniversary of 9/11.
Join hundreds of Southwest Missouri Firefighters and the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation (NFFF) on Sunday, September 11, 2016 for the Springfield Area 9/11 Memorial Stair Climb at Silver Dollar City.
CLIMB START TIME: 8:30 AM
CLIMB END TIME: 2:00 PM
Registration & Information:
The Stair Climb benefits NFFF, to support the families of fallen firefighters.
Paid Registration for the Stair Climb and Silver Dollar City Admission Ticket Required:
- Firefighters, EMTs, Law Enforcement Officers and Retired & Active Duty Military - FREE Silver Dollar City admission with valid department ID
- Purchase up to four (4) one-day admission tickets for friends & family for $30.50 plus tax, per person
- All other registered participants - only $30.50 plus tax, per person for Silver Dollar City one-day admission
- Purchase up to three (3) additional one-day admission tickets for friends & family for $30.50 plus tax, per person
- Event included for registered 2016 Season Pass Holders
- Registered 2016 Season Pass Holders can purchase up to four (4) one-day admission tickets for friends & family for $30.50 plus tax, per person