The Festival of Wonder
April 11-29, 2018
Prepared to be wowed this April with The Festival of Wonder — A Most Amazing Entertainment Experience!
Get a front-row seat for the many fantastical acts of curiosity and larger-than-life performances, including:
- The Earth Harp Collective: Prepare to be dazzled by this act featuring the world's longest playable stringed instrument. Designed by visionary William Close, a former finalist on America's Got Talent, the Earth Harp has strings that span the full length of Red Gold Heritage Hall!
- NEW — CirqUnique: Starring world record holders and former America's Got Talent competitors, this electrifying act features the most unique, unusual and talented artists to be found in a single show. You'll see out-of-this-world contortionists, an extreme pole balancing duo, extreme juggling and a slack wire acrobat.
- NEW — Vitaly Beckman: Master illusionist Vitaly Beckman has mystified fans from all over the world. From bringing pictures and drawings to life to erasing people from their own driver's licenses, Vitaly's signature illusions are sure to leave you awestruck.
- NEW — X-Pogo: Witness the world's best extreme pogo crew as they fly 10 feet in the air, throwing down flips and incredible tricks. They have performed over 10,000 shows in 22 countries and hold 13 world records.
- NEW — Radim Zenkl, US National Mandolin Champion: This entertaining and informative performance takes guests on a musical journey through different times, countries and cultures. Zenkl's repertoire includes Bluegrass, classical, Latin, swing, folk/world music and instruments from six different continents — you never know what tune is coming next!
- Speed Painter Dan Dunn: Witness the wonders of artist Dan Dunn as he spins masterpieces together in minutes right before your eyes! Dan Dunn's famous speed painting has included appearances on the Carson Daly show as well as Ellen DeGeneres, Rachael Ray, Jimmy Fallon, The Super Bowl Pre-Game Show, The CBS Early Show and more!
- Harp And Hang Drum: Featuring Marianne Gubri and Paolo Borghi, this unusual duo of instruments fascinates audiences and takes them on an emotional and relaxing journey. The hang, an instrument of unusual percussion, consists of two flattened tempered steel hemispheres, giving it a UFO-like shape. Add in the refined sound of a Celtic harp for a hypnotic musical experience.
See these amazing acts with your 2018 Silver Dollar City Season Pass. Purchase yours today and enjoy unlimited visits all season long — all for less than the cost of two one-day tickets!