Pin City Pin Trading
Pin City Pin Trading is an exciting and interactive experience where guests can trade Official Silver Dollar City pins with employees and other guests. Start a collection and join in the fun of trading!
To get started, when visiting Silver Dollar City, locate any citizen/employee wearing a ribbon with pins and pick out one you'd like. Then present another Silver Dollar City pin to the employee in trade. A wide variety of pins and lanyards are available for sale at Hospitality House Inventor's Warehouse.
Pin Trading Etiquette
- When trading with employees, you should offer a pin that is not already displayed on their ribbon.
- Employees are limited to two trades per person.
- Trade one pin at a time hand to hand.
- Please refrain from touching another person's pin or ribbon. If you need a closer look ask the person wearing the ribbon if they can bring it into clearer view for you.
- For safety, trade pins with back attached.
- Pins should be in good, undamaged condition.
- Pins cannot be sold off of a citizen/employee's ribbon.
- Only official Silver Dollar City pins can be traded. If there is any doubt as to whether a pin is tradable, the employee shall make the final determination.
- Watch for Limited Edition pins and employee ribbon pins as some pins are not sold but only available through trades.
- Service pins and employee recognition pins will not be acceptable for trading.
Have Fun! Pin Trading is a great way to interact with employees and other guests, and learn some of the great stories of Silver Dollar City.