Junior Lifeguard Camp
Join us for an action packed camp filled with lifeguarding fun! Learn water rescue skills, CPR, rescue breathing, first aid, and team work skills from White Water lifeguards! Campers will spend the week in an educational, challenging, and fun environment that they won’t forget!
- Session 1:
- Session 2:
- 8am to 2pm | Monday - Thursday
- Ages 10 - 15
- Must be able to swim 50 yards continuously
- If participant cannot swim 50 yards, they will be required to wear a USCG approved lifejacket during all water activities.
Pick-up & Drop-off:
- Parent/Guardian must fill out waiver and designate approved person(s) to pickup the participant.
- The approved person(s) must show photo ID to the instructor to pickup the participant.
- Each participant must sign-in upon check-in and sign-out before leaving each day. Instructor and approved person(s) picking up will also sign the participant out.
- Check-in is no later than 8:15am each morning of camp.
- If pick-up is after 2:15pm, a charge of $10 every 5 minutes will be administered.
- All water activities are weather permitting
- No refunds will be provided
Hurry - Space Is Limited
Call 800.831.4386 To Reserve Your Spot Today!