All prices subject to tax.
Customize Your day from start to finish!
Experience Silver Dollar City your way with a personalized VIP Tour tailored especially for you!
Let us help you plan a Silver Dollar City experience complete with VIP access and benefits tailored to your specifications!
Your customized tour includes:
- Premier Parking
- A knowledgeable tour guide for your entire visit
- Front-of-the-line access on ALL Rides & Attractions
- Behind-the-scenes tour of Brown's Candy Factory
- Meet and greet with a craftsman
- Lunch at the Silver Dollar City restaurant of your choice
- Reserved seating at Silver Dollar City shows
- Personalized experiences based on your interests
- Delivery of merchandise to your car
- A special gift for the road home
- Minimum of 2 participants; maximum 10 participants
- Your guided VIP Tour begins at park opening and ends at park closing
- VIP Tours are only available online. An administrator will contact you within 72 hours to help you plan the details of your tour.
- VIP Tour includes all items listed above; park admission sold separately.
- Cancellation policy:For a full refund VIP Tours must be cancelled 7 or more days in advance of the tour date.
Silver Dollar City and 2 Park Season Pass Holders Save On VIP Tours - Just $179 (+tax) - Buy Now
Show Lover's Pass
Reserve your seat for the hottest Silver Dollar City shows with a Show Lover's Pass!
Customize your Silver Dollar City visit by reserving your seat to select performances at some of our world-class shows. With a Show Lover's Pass, not only can you arrive at the theater just as the curtain is about to go up, but you are also guaranteed the best seats in the house, front and center to the best Branson shows.
Show Lover's Passes are available for these Bluegrass & BBQ performances:
The Opera House
May 19, 20 & 21 - Grascals | 11:30, 1:45 & 4:00
May 23 & 24 - Alan Bibey & Grasstowne | 11:30, 1:45 & 4:00
May 25 & 26 - The Lindsey Family | 11:30, 1:45 & 4:00
May 28 - Blue Highway | 1:00, 2:30 & 4:00
May 29 - Blue Highway | 11:30, 1:45 & 4:00
May 18 & 19 - Lonesome River Band | 10:15, 12:30 & 2:45
May 20 - Larry Stephenson Band | 10:15, 12:30 & 2:45
May 21 - Larry Stephenson Band | 12:30, 1:45 & 3:00
May 23, 24 & 25 - Nothin' Fancy | 10:15, 12:30 & 2:45
May 26 & 27 - Michael Cleveland & Flamekeeper | 10:15, 12:30 & 2:45
May 28 - Clay Hess Band | 12:30, 1:45 & 3:00
May 29 - Clay Hess Band | 10:15, 12:30 & 2:45
Echo Hollow® Amphitheatre
May 28 - Ricky Skaggs & Kentucky Thunder | 7:00
Seating is limited, so be sure and order yours online today! Show Lover's Passes purchased online must be ordered at least 24 hours in advance. Same day bookings are not available online. Printed ticket must be presented at theater; tickets displayed on phones or other devices will not be accepted.
Of course, the majority of all show seating is free with your admission and available on a first-come basis. Indoor venues open 30 minutes prior to showtime and close at showtime. The length of the lines into each show varies based on park attendance.A $1 convenience fee applies to each Show Lover's Pass purchased.
Trailblazer Season Pass
Blaze to the front of the line on favorite rides all season long in 2017 with the Trailblazer Season Pass!
Blaze to the front of the line on your favorite rides all year long for one low price! The 2017 Trailblazer Season Pass gives you unlimited front-of-the-line access for the following rides each time you visit:
- Outlaw Run®
- The GIANT Barn Swing
- Frisco Silver Dollar Line Steam Train
- Electro Spin
- Magnificent Wave Carousel
- American Plunge
- Lost River of the Ozarks
- Tom & Huck's RiverBlast
Please Note: A 2017 Silver Dollar City or 2 Park Season Pass is required. Riders must meet all ride requirements; see Rides Guide for more information. All rides and Marvel Cave cease operation if lightning is detected in the area. 2017 Trailblazer Season Passes are non-transferrable, non-replaceable and non-refundable after first use.
Trailblazer Ride Options
Maximize your Silver Dollar City visit with our TrailBlazer options! Blaze past the lines and enjoy your favorite rides quickly and conveniently.
SAVE When You Order Online!*
Online ONLY - $65 plus tax
Unlimited rides for one single day
Online ONLY - $35 plus tax
Use up to 8 times for one single day
Eligible rides: Outlaw Run®, WildFire®, PowderKeg®, FireFall, The Giant Barn Swing, Thunderation, Fire-In-The-Hole, Frisco Silver Dollar Line Steam Train, Electro Spin, Magnificent Wave Carousel, American Plunge, Lost River of the Ozarks & Tom & Huck's RiverBlast
Please Note: Riders must meet all ride requirements; see Rides Guide for more information. All rides and Marvel Cave cease operation if lightning is detected in the area.
* When purchased on park Super TrailBlazer is $68 plus tax; Regular TrailBlazer is $38 plus tax. A $1 convenience fee applies to TrailBlazers purchased online.
Purchase Premium Parking to give you quick access to your vehicle while visiting Silver Dollar City.
Start your day of family fun at Silver Dollar City quickly and conveniently with premium parking!
Preferred Parking only $13 (per day)
Preferred Parking for cars and motorcycles is located close to Silver Dollar City's front gates, allowing you to get from your car to the park easily and also giving you quick access to your vehicle!
Premier Parking only $40 (per day)
Premier Parking is located just steps away from the park entrance!
Please Note: Plenty of free parking is available for all guests with tram/bus service to the front gate.
Prices subject to change. Reserve today for the best price!***
**$7 Season Pass Holder Preferred Parking is not available for online reservations at this time.
*** A convenience fee of $1.00 per ticket applies to reservations made online.
Silver Dollar City has single & double strollers for daily rental to park guests.
Silver Dollar City has a variety of convenient options:
- Single Strollers only $13 (per day)
- Double Strollers only $18 (per day)
Prices subject to tax. All items subject to availability. Reservations can be made online*, or by calling 800-475-9370. There are a limited number of reservations taken each day, and payment is required in advance. Cancellations must be received 24 hours in advance for a refund.
Separate park admission required. Pass valid on day of purchase only.
* A convenience fee of $1.00 per ticket applies to reservations made online. Guests must visit the Rentals booth located just inside the turnstiles to process their reservation.
Wheelchairs & ECVs
Standard wheelchairs and electric conveyance vehicles are available for rental to Silver Dollar City guests.
• Manual Wheelchairs only $9 (per day)
• Electric Conveyance Vehicles only $40.50 (per day).*
Prices subject to tax. All items subject to availability. Advance reservations are recommended for wheelchairs and ECVs, and must be made at least 24 hours in advance of visit (reservations cannot be made day of visit). Reservations can be made online**, or by calling 800-475-9370. There are a limited number of reservations taken each day, and payment is required in advance. Cancellations must be received 24 hours in advance for a refund.
Separate park admission required. Pass valid on day of purchase only.
*The driver must be present when renting/picking up ECV. The guest using the ECV must be able to operate the ECV independently. Guests between 16 and 18 years of age must have a parent/legal guardian at least 21 years of age sign the rental agreement. All guests must follow park rules, the manufacturer's guidelines and instructions given to the guest during the rental transaction. Only one guest per ECV or wheelchair is permitted. ECVs are rated for 400 lbs. weight limit. Silver Dollar City also reserves the right to deny entry to any ECV or wheelchair deemed unsafe for use in the park. No passenger carriers and/or trailers of any type may be attached to ECVs.
** A convenience fee of $1.00 per ticket applies to reservations made online. Guests must visit the Rentals booth located just inside the turnstiles to process their reservation.
Culinary & Craft School
While you're at Silver Dollar City take a cooking class in the Midwest Living Culinary & Craft School!
Plus, Season Pass Holders Save 10% on regular classes! Book Now
Our classroom is a classic turn-of-the-century style farmhouse complete with warm timber-frame construction and a welcoming wraparound porch with an amazing view of Echo Hollow® Amphitheatre. Class participants will enjoy tiered seating and large plasma TVs to capture every detail of the delicious Midwest Living recipes made before your eyes in our demonstration kitchen. The Midwest Living® Kitchen Showroom features fabulous Viking appliances and other top of the line equipment.
New - Silver Dollar City & 2 Park Season Pass Holders Save 10% on regular classes! Book Now
* Pricing for special event & dinner classes varies. Please see class descriptions for details.One day admission ticket or season pass required for entry. Reservations may be purchased online, by calling 800-475-9370 or at the Midwest Living Culinary & Craft School, subject to seating availability. Classes may be refunded if cancellation is received at least 72 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds are provided due to inclement weather, unless the park is closed for the day or time of the class. A $1 convenience fee is applied to each ticket purchased online.
Marvel Cave Lantern Light Tour
Enjoy this exclusive lantern light tour through historic Marvel Cave led by authentic 1880's guides!
Explore Silver Dollar City's deepest, darkest secret! Take a step back in time and experience Marvel Cave just as the early explorers did - by lantern light! Guides dressed in period costume delight guests with historical facts and little known stories during this nostalgic journey.
- 90-minute journey
- Mammoth Room tour including the "Spanish ladder" (last toured in 1950s)
- Purchase tickets for only $10 + tax
- Limited Capacity - Order online* or make reservations early at the Marvel Cave Information Desk in the Hospitality House
Children under age 8 are not permitted on the Lantern Light Tour.
Silver Dollar City admission is required. Tour begins at 4:30 p.m. when Silver Dollar City closes at 6 p.m. Tour begins at 5:30 p.m. when Silver Dollar City closes at 7 p.m. or later.
*A convenience fee of $1.00 per ticket applies to Lantern Light Tours purchased online. Lantern Light tours purchased online must check in at the Marvel Cave Information Desk upon arrival.
Gift Certificates are $25 each and can be used for tickets, food, merchandise and more!
Silver Dollar City Attractions Gift Certificates are the perfect gift! Gift certificates are $25 each and valid for tickets, passes, merchandise, food and more at Silver Dollar City, The Showboat Branson Belle or White Water.
All prices subject to tax.