White Water Frequently Asked Questions
Have a safe and enjoyable experience while visiting White Water and remember the following:
- DO NOT enter into any restricted areas including ride perimeters and designated employee areas.
- Enter the park through designated entrances during operating hours only.
- Use designated walkways throughout the park. Do not cross any fences, chains, landscape areas or other barriers.
- Be attentive to your surroundings. Watch where you are walking. Walk, don’t run.
- Be sure to follow all rider requirements, including requirements for loose articles.
General Park Information
What Is the dress code at White Water?
All guests participating in pools and attractions must be wearing appropriate swimwear. Swimwear may not have buckles, rivets, protruding metal or sharp objects. Corduroy, cutoffs or denim swimwear are not allowed. Cotton shirts are not permitted on any body slides (no exceptions). Body piercings that come in direct contact with the slides are not permitted. White Water is a family park and as such, thong swimsuits and shirts with profanity are not permitted. Inappropriate tattoos must be covered.
May my 15-year old stay at the park while I shop at Branson malls?
Guests must be 16 years of age or older to enter the park unaccompanied. Those under the age of 16 must enter with a supervising companion 16 years of age or older.
Is WiFi available?
At this time White Water does not have WiFi available on park.
Are alcoholic beverages sold or allowed to be consumed in the park?
I forgot my bathing suit, do you have suits for sale?
We have a large selection of name-brand merchandise which includes men's, women's and children's suits, cover-ups and T-shirts. We also have a wide variety of hats, sunglasses, sunscreen and souvenir items.
Do you sell beach towels?
Yes, we sell beach towels in the SurfSide Trading Company.
May I bring a cooler or food items into the park?
Food & Beverage Policy
A fun-filled day at White Water can make you HUNGRY! As a result, we offer a variety of food and beverage options inside the park. Here are a few “Outside Food & Beverage” policies you should be aware of when planning your visit:
- In order to maintain a safe and family-friendly environment, beverages, coolers and glass may not be brought inside the Park. Also, bags are subject to search prior to entering the Front Gate.
- For families wishing to pack a lunch, a complimentary picnic area is available just outside the Front Gate. You may exit and re-enter the Park on the same day as long as you retain your original admission ticket.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on White Water property, which includes the Parking Lot and Picnic Area.
May I bring floats?
Personal flotation devices are prohibited. This includes but is not limited to the following: arm floaties, monofins, boogie boards, swim noodles, tubes and outside inflatables.
Is food available for purchase at the park?
Yes, we offer a great selection of foods and snacks at the several locations at the park. You can view all of our dining options here.
Are any gluten-free options available?
White Water offers a number of gluten-free food options throughout the park. For a complete list, please inquire on the date of your visit at any Food location.
Are life jackets provided?
Life jackets are provided (no charge) for small children and non-swimmers.
Are there changing rooms, showers, and lockers available?
Yes. Changing rooms and showers are on site. Standard Lockers are available to rent for $10 per day. Family Lockers are also available for rent for $18 per day. In addition to the rental fee, a $10 refundable deposit is required for both locker sizes. An all-season locker pass is also available for $45. Prices include tax and are subject to change without notice.
Does the park provide a nursing station?
Yes, a nursing station is available next to the family restrooms near Splashaway Cay. Our mother’s nursing station offers a quiet area to care for your child’s basic needs including a changing station. Please be aware that while breast milk is permitted to be brought through the front gate, glass bottles are not permitted. Any cooler must be left in First Aid which is accessible during operating hours behind the Merchandise building.
Is there a charge for parking?
May I bring my pet?
No pets are allowed on premises except for permitted service dogs.
Is smoking allowed in the park?
We have a designated smoking area. Please ask for specific information at the front-gate.
Are tubes available?
Tubes are provided for all rides at no extra charge. No outside flotation devices may be brought into the park.
Print at Home Tickets
How does the Print at Home process work?
- Select type and quantity of tickets.
- Enter personal information, payment information and confirm your delivery method of choice. Then select "Purchase".
- When the confirmation page appears, select "Click here to view your tickets/confirmation."
- Print from your computer.
What do I need in order to print tickets at home?
You must have a current version of Adobe® Acrobat Reader®, an internet connection (allow more time for dial-up connections) and a working printer that prints on regular paper with dark, clear lines in order to print tickets at home.
What should I do if the tickets won't print?
If your online confirmation screen disappears, you may also print tickets from your email confirmation. If you did not receive an email confirmation, or if your tickets still fail to print, call our Internet Customer Service department at 800-719-2399.
Do I need to keep all the pages that print out?
You will receive a Confirmation Page, plus a separate page on which your Tickets will be printed. Tickets may be printed on one page. You must present a Ticket at the front gate for each person entering the park.
Can I order and print tickets for another party?
Yes, you can order and print tickets for another party. Letters from your name will appear on the tickets, but your friends or family will be admitted as long as they present the printed ticket at our front gate.
Can I get a replacement ticket if it becomes unusable?
Yes, you may stop by any ticket booth and ask for a replacement at no additional cost. A regular ticket will be issued that will provide you with the same entitlements as the ticket you purchased less any visits already used.
Tips for Enjoying White Water
Tips for Enjoying White Water
- Above all else, WE WANT YOU TO BE SAFE. Please obey lifeguards and park guidelines.
- We recommend that your family agree on a meeting place in case a family member becomes separated from the group. PA announcements are not made.
- Please wear water shoes when visiting White Water. The walkways can get hot and so will your feet. Please note: water shoes cannot be worn on slides.
- Please make sure to eat and drink plenty of fluids to stay healthy in the heat.
- Please do not leave valuables unattended. Place them in your car trunk or in a locker. Lockers are available for rent near Surf's Up Wave Pool.
- Diaper-dependent individuals are required to wear swim diapers or a waterproof diaper cover.
- Don't forget to wear sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Any questions or problems, please look for a management member in a green shirt or a park host in an orange shirt for your answers.
Still have questions? Call us toll free at 1-800-888-7277 between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:00 pm.