Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Changing rooms and showers are on site. Standard Lockers are available to rent for $10 per day. Family Lockers are also available for rent for $18 per day. In addition to the rental fee, a $10 refundable deposit is required for both locker sizes. An all-season locker pass is also available for $45. Prices include tax and are subject to change without notice.
Yes, we offer a great selection of foods and snacks at the several locations at the park. You can view all of our dining options here.
Food & Beverage Policy
A fun-filled day at White Water can make you HUNGRY! As a result, we offer a variety of food and beverage options inside the park. Here are a few “Outside Food & Beverage” policies you should be aware of when planning your visit:
- In order to maintain a safe and family-friendly environment, beverages, coolers and glass may not be brought inside the Park. Also, bags are subject to search prior to entering the Front Gate.
- Guests may bring an unopened bottle of water for each family member as well as individually packaged, nonperishable children’s snacks.
- For families wishing to pack a lunch, a complimentary picnic area is available just outside the Front Gate. You may exit and re-enter the Park on the same day as long as you retain your original admission ticket.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on White Water property, which includes the Parking Lot and Picnic Area.
Yes, a nursing station is available next to the family restrooms near Splashaway Cay. Our mother’s nursing station offers a quiet area to care for your child’s basic needs including a changing station. Please be aware that while breast milk is permitted to be brought through the front gate, glass bottles are not permitted. Any cooler must be left in First Aid which is accessible during operating hours behind the Merchandise building.
Life jackets are provided (no charge) for small children and non-swimmers.
White Water offers a number of gluten-free food options throughout the park. For a complete list, please inquire on the date of your visit at any Food location.
Personal flotation devices are prohibited. This includes but is not limited to the following: arm floaties, monofins, boogie boards, swim noodles, tubes and outside inflatables.
Yes, we sell beach towels in the SurfSide Trading Company.
We have a large selection of name-brand merchandise which includes men's, women's and children's suits, cover-ups and T-shirts. We also have a wide variety of hats, sunglasses, sunscreen and souvenir items.
Complete the form below to submit an inquiry for a lost item. You will be contacted when the items is found or turned in.
Guests must be 16 years of age or older to enter the park unaccompanied. Those under the age of 16 must enter with a supervising companion 16 years of age or older.
1. Select type and quantity of tickets.
2. Enter personal information, payment information and confirm your delivery method of choice. Then select "Purchase".
3. When the confirmation page appears, select "Click here to view your tickets/confirmation."
4. Print from your computer.
You must have a current version of Adobe® Acrobat Reader®, an internet connection (allow more time for dial-up connections) and a working printer that prints on regular paper with dark, clear lines in order to print tickets at home.
- Above all else, WE WANT YOU TO BE SAFE. Please obey lifeguards and park guidelines.
- We recommend that your family agree on a meeting place in case a family member becomes separated from the group. PA announcements are not made.
- Please wear water shoes when visiting White Water. The walkways can get hot and so will your feet. Please note: water shoes cannot be worn on slides.
- Please make sure to eat and drink plenty of fluids to stay healthy in the heat.
- Please do not leave valuables unattended. Place them in your car trunk or in a locker. Lockers are available for rent near Surf's Up Wave Pool.
- Diaper-dependent individuals are required to wear swim diapers or a waterproof diaper cover.
- Don't forget to wear sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Any questions or problems, please look for a management member in a green shirt or a park host in an orange shirt for your answers.