Silver Dollar City welcomes working news media. Our media admissions policy provides working media members and a guest the opportunity to visit the park. This courtesy is only extended to active working news media (see detailed list below).
Social media influencers and content creators please refer to the Digital Content Creator page.
Please read the admission policy prior to completing and submitting the Media Ticket Request form. Requests that do not comply with this policy will not be honored. Working members of the news media in the following categories may qualify:
- Print Media: Publishers, Editors, Reporters, Writers, Photographers
- Broadcast Media: News Directors, Assignment Editors, and "On Air" Personnel including anchors/hosts/DJs, reporters and photographers.
- Freelance Writers who provide confirmation of assignment.
For those who qualify:
- A limit of two (2) complimentary tickets per attraction per operating season to be used in one visit to the appropriate attraction are offered. (Refer to attraction operating calendars for available dates)
- Complimentary media admissions may not include special events.
- Tickets are valid for the day of your visit only.
- Working crews (including still photography) must be escorted by a Silver Dollar City Attractions Public Relations representative at all times. No motorized vehicles can be used to transport equipment in the parks during operating hours.