Prepare to embark on the ride of a century on the World's Fastest, Steepest & Tallest Spinning Coaster.
The $26 million, record-breaking Time Traveler® features three inversions — the most ever on a spinning coaster, including a 95-foot tall vertical loop — and two launches that send riders to unprecedented speeds. A Revolutionary Coaster Ahead of Our Time, Time Traveler defies the laws of gravity, breaks speed barriers and makes history while challenging the dreamer in all of us to "Dream Big & Do Good."
- Unprecedented Speed: 50.3 miles per hour
- Unimaginable Drop: 10-story, 90-degree vertical drop
- Unparalleled Height: 100 feet tall, custom-designed for the mountainous terrain of the Ozarks
Weather: This ride will not operate in temperatures of 41 degrees or less.
Please Note: A test seat is available at the front of the ride entrance so you may determine if you meet the seating requirements.
The World's Fastest, Steepest & Tallest Spinning Coaster
- INVESTMENT: $26 Million
- TRACK LENGTH: More than half a mile - 3,020 feet
- INVERSIONS: THREE - Most Inversions EVER on a Spinning Coaster
- Dive Loop
- Zero-G Roll
- Vertical Loop - first and only in the world
- LAUNCH ELEMENTS: Two Linear Synchronous Motor (LSM) Launches
- One horizontal and one inclined
- RIDE DURATION: 1 minute 57 seconds (dispatch to stop & unload)
- VEHICLES/TRAINS: 360-degrees Spinning Vehicles with adjustable magnetic spin control
- Total of 3 trains carrying 16 passengers (2 per row; 2 per vehicle; 4 per train)